Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Noel Kelly

Anyone know this pond?
« on: 28/04/2009 at 20:55 »
While looking at the Newmacher thread tonight I was using Rob,s excellent link to live search maps. I noticed a fair sized pond thats very close to my house. Anyone know anything about it?
If you click on the arrow marking kintore then look E.S East to the other side of the A96. You need to view the aerial version. Hope that makes sense.
http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1raW50b3JlJmJiPTU3LjI0MDk3ODY5ODYyNiU3ZS0yLjMzNDI1MTQwMzgwODYxJTdlNTcuMjE5Mzc2MTA5MjU5NCU3ZS0yLjQwOTA5NTc2NDE2MDE1

Dave Mundie

Re: Anyone know this pond?
« Reply #1 on: 28/04/2009 at 21:33 »
Dont know anything about them but the biggest one looks industrial as opposed to fishey if you know what i mean, if you live near by why not drive in and ask?

Dave

Noel Kelly

« Reply #2 on: 29/04/2009 at 21:59 »
Good point Dave! Walked down this evening and spoke to the farmer who owns it. A friend of his stocked it with a few brownies about 10 years ago but it soon got cleaned out by the local kids, there is a walking path runs right by it so too public and well known I guess. Shame as its less than 10 min walk from the house.

Dave Mundie

« Reply #3 on: 29/04/2009 at 22:16 »
Thats a shame would have been perfect for the evening :cry

Dave

Frozone

« Reply #4 on: 02/05/2009 at 22:00 »
While looking at the Newmacher thread tonight I was using Rob,s excellent link to live search maps. I noticed a fair sized pond thats very close to my house. Anyone know anything about it?
If you click on the arrow marking kintore then look E.S East to the other side of the A96. You need to view the aerial version. Hope that makes sense.
http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1raW50b3JlJmJiPTU3LjI0MDk3ODY5ODYyNiU3ZS0yLjMzNDI1MTQwMzgwODYxJTdlNTcuMjE5Mzc2MTA5MjU5NCU3ZS0yLjQwOTA5NTc2NDE2MDE1

Never heard of that place! :z8

Daniel

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 02/05/2009 at 22:45 »
Never heard of that place! :z8

Daniel

You need to travel more Daniel  :z4  :z4  :z4

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com