Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Ben Dixon

Sexyloops Course - Donside
« on: 11/04/2009 at 22:28 »
Paul Arden is running a one day casting course on Donside on friday 8th May, location is top secret (not decided where yet but will be near Inverurie) :z4

The full day course is aimed at intermediate level casters and an outline can be seen here
http://www.sexyloops.com/flycasting/sexyloopsoneday.shtml
the cost is Ģ120 per person and includes lunch.

I took it a few years back and can thoroughly recommend it, well worth taking advantage of whilst Paul is in the area.

If anyone is interested contact Paul directly paul@sexyloops.com

Cheers

Ben

Stefan Siikavaara

Re: Sexyloops Course - Donside
« Reply #1 on: 12/04/2009 at 14:19 »
Hi all!

Itīs good stuff! I learned a lot last year on this course. Itīs a true opportunity so donīt miss out. Paul is one of the best casters in the world and has been in this game longer than most. And I donīt think there is anyone with more experience in trout fishing. I will most likely attend it for the second time. Hope to see you there!

Best regards
Stefan

Mike Heritage

Re: Sexyloops Course - Donside
« Reply #2 on: 13/04/2009 at 09:41 »
I third that. Especially useful if you are concidering taking a casting instructors test. You will cover everything to do with s/h flycasting. I have been on two and survived both. Take a drink, a couple of Mars bars and a note book, it's a long day.

Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com