Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Dave Mundie

Wanted: All in one printer
« on: 27/03/2009 at 17:50 »
Im looking for an all in one printer (printer, scanner ect) does anyone have any recommendations?
It will just be for home use doesn't matter about memory card slots for printing direct was thinking around the £50 mark but not really sure the prices.

:z18

Dave

j.r fartley

Re: Wanted: All in one printer
« Reply #1 on: 29/03/2009 at 20:24 »
hi dave, tesco seems to have a decent range of reasonably priced printers! :!

Jim Eddie

« Reply #2 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:05 »
Aye Dave I was in Tesco with Queen Amadala today , they had an Epson all in one reduced to £48. (it was the one in the Broch)

Its actually the price of the ink not the printer thats the important thing. Replacement ink is often more expenive than the cost of the printer.

Jim

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:11 »
Aye Dave I was in Tesco with Queen Amadala today , they had an Epson all in one reduced to £48. (it was the one in the Broch)

Its actually the price of the ink not the printer thats the important thing. Replacement ink is often more expenive than the cost of the printer.

Jim

Very true Jim ..... You just beat me to it :wink

I run an Epson all in one, the DX4450 and I find it is reasonably economical with ink.

Cheers
Mike

Dave Mundie

« Reply #4 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:27 »
Well don't know what came over me today wnet and bought an Epson PX700W stung me £149 :!  :oops not had chance to get it out the box yet, as for cartridges it has 6 in total :!

Dave

Jim Eddie

« Reply #5 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:29 »
Oh no not the PX700W  :shock

Jim

Dave Mundie

« Reply #6 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:34 »
I'm nae going to bother rising to it :z4

Dave

Jim Eddie

« Reply #7 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:37 »
Aye you need to be up early in the morning to catch you Dave  :z4

The reviews are pretty good , you could have got it slightly cheaper though. saw it for £122.

Jim 

Dave Mundie

« Reply #8 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:43 »
Aye you need to be up early in the morning to catch you Dave  :z4

The reviews are pretty good , you could have got it slightly cheaper though. saw it for £122.

Jim 

Aye but I've got some letters to print and couldn't wait for delivery then get card through door then get time to collect then.....................
You know how it is sometimes just better going getting it.

Dave

Jim Eddie

« Reply #9 on: 29/03/2009 at 21:48 »
Know what you mean Dave , but I'm a buyer , I always need to find the best price  :z4 

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com