Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

clark

lochter competition ???
« on: 18/01/2009 at 00:43 »
i was just wanderinr if any of you had heard about the pairs comp at lochter next weekend ??? it is £22 to enter thats including your two fish and haggis, neeps and tattie's  :z4 i was going to ask a mate to be my partner for the day but he has a swimming comp the same day !!!
so would any of you be interested ??? if so reply back on this post or pm me. I know a few of the guys already going so it will be a laugh  :z16
clark

Dave Mundie

Re: lochter competition ???
« Reply #1 on: 18/01/2009 at 16:43 »
Is the haggis Gluten free?

Dave

clark

« Reply #2 on: 18/01/2009 at 16:46 »
............dont have a scooby  :z4 !!! lol
clark

Dave Mundie

« Reply #3 on: 18/01/2009 at 17:04 »
So whats the details/rules?

is it Sat or Sun?

dave

clark

« Reply #4 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:15 »
it is sunday and i think its gonna be 2 fish kept then catch and release after that, getting the person beside you to sign a card for every fish you catch. Be there at nine and comp finishes at two or three oclock with a break fo lunch in the middle will get full rules tommorow  :wink
clark

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #5 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:21 »
it is sunday and i think its gonna be 2 fish kept then catch and release after that, getting the person beside you to sign a card for every fish you catch. Be there at nine and comp finishes at two or three oclock with a break fo lunch in the middle will get full rules tommorow  :wink
clark

cool, well I can manage Sunday so will be your 2nd?

clark

« Reply #6 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:24 »
ok cameron thanks a bunch will pm u with the full details tommorow  :z16 but if any of you other guys a wanting to go come along with somebody and have a go you might get lucky :z4 you never know what will happen nowadays  :z4  :z4
clark

Dave Mundie

« Reply #7 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:27 »
oh well i guess you wont be giving me the full rules now then.

Dave

clark

« Reply #8 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:34 »
hey dave sorry but first come first serve  :z6 i will still post the full rules though for anyone else who might be interested . Just ask a few people on the forum, im sure there will be somone else who wants to get in to the competitive spirit.
clark

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #9 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:35 »
ok cameron thanks a bunch will pm u with the full details tommorow  :z16 but if any of you other guys a wanting to go come along with somebody and have a go you might get lucky :z4 you never know what will happen nowadays  :z4  :z4
clark

cool, I havent been in a comp for years! Can probably pick you up also if you like
?

Dave Mundie

« Reply #10 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:50 »
hey dave sorry but first come first serve  :z6 i will still post the full rules though for anyone else who might be interested . Just ask a few people on the forum, im sure there will be somone else who wants to get in to the competitive spirit.
clark

Not gonna start a fight with this one but i thought i showed first interest by asking when it was?

Sure there will be other comps again.

Tight lines guy's.

Dave

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #11 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:51 »
Not gonna start a fight with this one but i thought i showed first interest by asking when it was?

Sure there will be other comps again.

Tight lines guy's.

Dave

sorry dave, I pm'd Clark earlier but wasnt 100% as I couldnt manage Sat. If you really want to go, Im not bothered I'll just go fishing instead.

Dave Mundie

« Reply #12 on: 18/01/2009 at 18:58 »
sorry dave, I pm'd Clark earlier but wasnt 100% as I couldnt manage Sat. If you really want to go, Im not bothered I'll just go fishing instead.

Its ok cameron no problem you just stay with your plans.

Dave

clark

« Reply #13 on: 18/01/2009 at 19:01 »
kl i will let you now if i need a lift or not by thursday. Dont worry about the competition side of things, i am just doing it for a laugh  :z4
clark

clark

« Reply #14 on: 18/01/2009 at 19:03 »
once again sorry dave hope i havent caused an upset  :oops  :oops  :oops
clark

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com