Iain Goolager

Re: New Snowbee Tube
« Reply #15 on: 12/02/2009 at 22:03 »
 :z4 x a few

Barry Robertson

« Reply #16 on: 12/02/2009 at 22:23 »
Baz, I though it might be you that was robbing Sandy blind! :z7

Hopefully the weather will take a turn for the better and you'll get out quite soon.

something you want to share?

Been thinking about a new 4 piece wee rod so this one does sound ideal or am i just trying to persuade myself!
Should be a done deal one thinks  :wink

t1viper

« Reply #17 on: 16/02/2009 at 01:34 »
i think the new snowbee tubes look a hell of a lot like the caddis pro 2000.

Tom

Mike Barrio

« Reply #18 on: 16/02/2009 at 14:28 »
i think the new snowbee tubes look a hell of a lot like the caddis pro 2000.

Tom

Yes ..... very much so Tom :wink

On another note, I know of at least 6 local folk that have bought tubes over the last couple of months and are looking forward to their "maiden voyages". It is good to see the "Aberdeenshire Fleet" steadily growing :cool:

Best wishes
Mike

Dave Olley

« Reply #19 on: 15/04/2009 at 11:40 »
Can I just make a couple of points in favour of my banana coloured baby chair :wink
You do indeed sit high up, or at least higher than the average float tube. This has a couple of advantages. less of you is in the water which means that it is warmer, much warmer. Casting and retrieving is much easier with your arm hanging downward from the shoulder rather than being forced upward. This extra comfort makes a terrific difference over the course of a day. I have fished from most other tubes and the fat cat is by far and away the most comfortable. The seat is big and flat and doesn't ride up or dig in either.
My other tube is a caddis and the fabric seat cuts right across the back of the thighs. This gets very noticeable after a couple of hours.
The least comfortable tube for casting / fishing from BTW is the Sparton / Shakey. Great if you like sitting with your elbows round your ears :grin
I agree that the Snowbee is too expensive, you can get the real thing for less

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com