Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

jock

pike
« on: 24/11/2006 at 08:30 »
hi folks new to the forum looks a good site with plenty of information,i was wondering if anybody could help is there any places that anyone knows with pike in that will let you fish for them,i know this is a game fish site but any help would be much appreciated.

Mike Barrio

pike
« Reply #1 on: 24/11/2006 at 08:45 »
Hi "Jock"

Welcome to the forum  :cool:

A quick pm to "Rob" about anything to do with pike will probably prove to be a good idea  :wink:

Best wishes
Mike

Rob Brownfield

pike
« Reply #2 on: 24/11/2006 at 10:09 »
Jock,
give me a PM with the sort of Pike you are after, if you have fished for them before, and the methods you want to use, i'll try to sort you out.

Regards
Rob

jock

pike
« Reply #3 on: 24/11/2006 at 10:09 »
thanks for the welcome mike, i fish with rob already im just looking for new waters,have heard that the don has pike so any info on that would be appreciated

Rob Brownfield

pike
« Reply #4 on: 24/11/2006 at 10:12 »
Ya wee sod!!!!

Trying to find out my secret swims.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jock

pike
« Reply #5 on: 24/11/2006 at 10:25 »
i cannae believe you you didnae realize it was me,by the way what secret swims :grin:

Rob Brownfield

pike
« Reply #6 on: 24/11/2006 at 10:50 »
The secret one...you know, just below that little house called Balmoral. Just chuck out a couple of trout into the Dee and I am sure you will be on the receiving end of something  :lol:

wildfisher

pike
« Reply #7 on: 24/11/2006 at 11:23 »
Quote from: "Rob"
Just chuck out a couple of trout into the Dee and I am sure you will be on the receiving end of something

Aye, most likely the toe of some Dee Salmon fishery board bailiff's boot.  :grin:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com