Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Barrio Trout Reel ...... New for 2006
« on: 07/09/2006 at 01:31 »
The new Barrio Trout Reels were launched in June 2006 and are proving very popular, especially when used with lightweight fly rods.

They are light enough to use on a 3 or 4wt rod, yet they have the capacity to take lines up to a WF7.

Here are a few photos  :wink:

and a couple of photos of the internal components ( as requested by Alan in California )

A BEAUTIFUL TROUT REEL
CUSTOM MADE FOR BARRIO FISHING TACKLE
BY VOSSELER
Available via mail order at http://www.barrio-fishing-tackle.co.uk/catalog/index.php

Mike Barrio

Barrio Trout Reel ...... New for 2006
« Reply #1 on: 07/09/2006 at 01:42 »
( Reply by "Rob B" )
Very posh..and a Vossler too..excellent!!

Cant wait for the Barrio line of carp and pike gear  :wink:

( Reply by "spiros" )
Very nice to look at Mike might have to put my hand in my pocket and get one. How much they going to be going for?

Paul

( Reply by "Fishingthefly/Admin" )
Hi folks
Thanks for the kind comments  

The Barrio Trout Reel retails at £70, I will have spare spools available later in the year and these will retail at £33.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio
 :z2

( Reply by "Grhe" )
Hi Mike,
Luvvly Jubbly !!
Paul.

( Reply by "Jedi" )
Aye Mike looks like a wee cracker.
 :z18
Jim

( Reply by "wildfisher" )
They are solid pieces of kit. Built like a brick s-house but far better for fixing to the end of a fly rod!  :z4

Quality kit.

( Reply by "grant"
hi mike sorry not been up of late work and that really like the look of the reels have you any still in stock coz i'm hoping to come up tommorrow if there is any spaces and will have one too

( Reply by "Fishingthefly/Admin" )
Hi Grant
Yes, I still have a couple of reels in stock and the next batch are due in soon.

See you tomorrow ...... bring your suntan lotion  :z4

Best wishes
Mike
 :z2

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com