Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Barry Robertson

Smoking!!!!
« on: 14/01/2009 at 01:15 »
Just thought i would share the best course i have ever been on in my life!
It only lasts 4 hrs and cost £200 but made stopping smoking so easy you would not believe it  :z4
Been off the smokes now for the best part of 8 months now and have never looked back thanks to this course :z16
I use to think i enjoyed a smoke especially when fishing but now stopped i realise that it was all a myth inside my imagination.
I use to smoke the best part of 30 a day and for anyone who knows me you would never of thought i was the type of person to stop.
If you have a minute have a look and trust me there is nothing hard about stopping smoking when you know why you are smoking in the first place.

http://allencarrseasywaytostopsmoking.co.uk/index.asp?PageID=89

If you dont stop there is a money back gaurantee once returning for 2 further booster sessions free of charge.
It maybe sounds alot to lay out to stop but i reckon you would get this money back within a couple of months reek free, then you can use the rest for the new rod :wink

Nothing to loose really  :z18

Re: Smoking!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 14/01/2009 at 11:39 »
And here's me thinking I was going to get a nice recipe for smoking trout :z4 :z4

Well done and keep it up.

I received a couple of pheasants from the neighbor on Monday who had hung them over night in his house. I don't know what smelt worse when skinning them, the cigarette smoke in the feathers or the guts?

Derek McLaren

« Reply #2 on: 14/01/2009 at 19:06 »
Just thought i would share the best course i have ever been on in my life!
It only lasts 4 hrs and cost £200 but made stopping smoking so easy you would not believe it  :z4
Been off the smokes now for the best part of 8 months now and have never looked back thanks to this course :z16
I use to think i enjoyed a smoke especially when fishing but now stopped i realise that it was all a myth inside my imagination.
I use to smoke the best part of 30 a day and for anyone who knows me you would never of thought i was the type of person to stop.
If you have a minute have a look and trust me there is nothing hard about stopping smoking when you know why you are smoking in the first place.

http://allencarrseasywaytostopsmoking.co.uk/index.asp?PageID=89

If you dont stop there is a money back gaurantee once returning for 2 further booster sessions free of charge.
It maybe sounds alot to lay out to stop but i reckon you would get this money back within a couple of months reek free, then you can use the rest for the new rod :wink

Nothing to loose really  :z18

well you are lucky ,I have been stopped 7 years and i could have one right now,I loved smoking unfortunately the tumour in my bladder  did not like the fags one bit.

It will be a dear pastime now though :shock  :shock

Tam Greenock

« Reply #3 on: 14/01/2009 at 19:41 »
So what happens at the courses

Barry Robertson

« Reply #4 on: 14/01/2009 at 20:50 »
Very pyschological and factual, after the first 15 mins i was like no way is this going to work! The chap said here him out and by lunch time i would be a non smoker!
Hard to explain really but i walked out the class thinking what the f*** did i smoke all those years for when really it was doing nothing to me!
All they thoughts of it was relaxing or tasted good after a meal was alot of mind games really and only wished i had gone to the course earlier!

Trust me i have talked to many people who have stopped smoking and say they could still die for another smoke at any time! Not me.
This course makes you have no withdrawls and have never once since being stopped thought that i would like another smoke!

Iain Goolager

« Reply #5 on: 14/01/2009 at 22:00 »
Baz,

were you hypnotized? did you wake up with your undergarments on the wrong way round? :z4 :z4 :z4

only joshing - keep up the good work, as you say better health and better fishing gear :z16

Iain

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com