Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jonathan

Delgatie Trout Fishery
« on: 29/11/2008 at 19:20 »
Hi all.

Best patterns last week.
Dial bach, Cruncher, Cormorant, Cats whisker, Bloodworm, Yellow dancer and Orange lure.

R. Ewen fishing with cormorant returned 20 fish (up to his quota) up to 4lb 8oz.
B. Milne fishing with orange lure returned 19 fish up to 4lb for his two 5 hr sessions.
H. Baxter fishing with cormorant caught 1 rainbow and 1 blue total weight 5lb 11oz and returned 6 other fish.
C. Field fishing with cormorant and dial bach returned 8 fish up to 4lb.
S. Mclean fishing with cruncher and lures caught 2 fish total weight 4lb 8oz and returned 6 other fish.
N. Paterson fishing with bloodworm returned 6 fish up to 5lb.
A. Gibbson fishing with bloodworm returned 6 fish up to 2lb 8oz.
L. Stewart fishing with bunny leach returned 5 fish up to 4lb.
K. Reid fishing with bloodworm returned 4 fish up to 4lb.
S. Anderson fishing with orange lure caught 3 fish total weight 9lb 10oz and returned 1 fish.

Tight Lines

ugie fisher

Re: Delgatie Trout Fishery
« Reply #1 on: 30/11/2008 at 18:11 »
Hi johnathon, is there any signs of the loch freezing in the next week? Or does the stream stop it from doing so??

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: 30/11/2008 at 18:59 »
No ice yesterday. Today had a bit of surface ice but nothing to talk about really.
Yes the amount of water coming through does help me.
The rest of the week looking at the forecast looks like Wednesday and Thursday are the coldest, but that can all change. I think we will be all right this week. Drop me a text or call me if you are planning a days fishing.

Jonathan 

ugie fisher

« Reply #3 on: 30/11/2008 at 22:42 »
magic thanks. We could be coming up on saturday or sunday but i dont know yet.

Cheers Matthew

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com