« Reply #75 on: 02/12/2008 at 20:20 »
Hi Baz,

Can't wait to see the patterns.

Any fishing planned for your days off?

Iain

Barry Robertson

Re: CDC SWAP!!!
« Reply #76 on: 02/12/2008 at 21:50 »
Was at the flytying in the ferry tonight and me and jim doyle were talking of a spot of grayling on the isla!
Most of the fisheries are frozen over the now so be as well getting some action else where!
What about youreself?

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #77 on: 03/12/2008 at 07:14 »
Right Im 100% my mate has lost the flies.

So I propose, if its ok with all the entrants, that Bigtroot still sends me my set. I'll start to tie up another set and send one to each entrant separately, so you will need to pm me your addresses. Doing this as I need to get more V-Rib. Unless people dont mind a slight change of body Material. I could try get them done by the end of the week, and posted to Bigtroot on Monday?

Let me know.

Iain Goolager

« Reply #78 on: 03/12/2008 at 10:09 »
Cameron,

Do you share a flat with Fisherman Craig?

:z4 :z4 :z4 :z4

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #79 on: 03/12/2008 at 10:25 »
Not that I know of haha.

Who is this Craig chap?

Barry Robertson

« Reply #80 on: 03/12/2008 at 10:40 »
There is still plenty time left cameron so just take your time and as long as there at mine by the 12th everything should be fine!

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #81 on: 03/12/2008 at 12:03 »
There is still plenty time left cameron so just take your time and as long as there at mine by the 12th everything should be fine!

ok I'll try my hardest to get tehm in the post on monday. One 1st class stamp do you think?

Mike Barrio

« Reply #82 on: 03/12/2008 at 15:11 »
Hi folks

I grabbed my vice and a few bits and pieces while over at the loch today :oops Thought it might be a good idea to bring them home and have a go at tying my flies here instead. Haddo and the surrounding area was sitting at minus 1.5 degrees and it was minus 2 in the hut ....... my old fingers won't work in that :z3

Cheers
Mike

Alex Burnett

« Reply #83 on: 03/12/2008 at 15:17 »
Hi folks

I grabbed my vice and a few bits and pieces while over at the loch today :oops Thought it might be a good idea to bring them home and have a go at tying my flies here instead. Haddo and the surrounding area was sitting at minus 1.5 degrees and it was minus 2 in the hut ....... my old fingers won't work in that :z3

Cheers
Mike

Mike

Recon you  need to plan a "Bring a bit of wood" party at the hut otherwise I will have nothing to do this weekend. :z4  :z4  :z4

Alex

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #84 on: 03/12/2008 at 16:40 »
Ok so the only other thing I can think is that I left them at the fly tying on thurs night. Gonna check tomorrow and if not get a fesh set tied up over the weekend.

Im sure my mate has lost them tho!

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #85 on: 04/12/2008 at 22:49 »
Ok so totally lost, I blame my mate 100%. Never mind. Will get more V-Rib and hopefully have em finished early next week

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #86 on: 08/12/2008 at 11:10 »
ok so I'll try my hardest to get the flies in the post on wed, havnt started the replacement set yet, hopefully get them done over tongiht and tomorrow night. Out for a meal tonight tho.  :roll

Barry Robertson

« Reply #87 on: 08/12/2008 at 18:00 »
Well folks it will soon be friday!
When should i be expecting the remaining lots of flies?

:z18

Mike Barrio

« Reply #88 on: 08/12/2008 at 18:02 »
Well folks it will soon be friday!
When should i be expecting the remaining lots of flies?

:z18

Friday .......  :z4  :z4  :z4

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #89 on: 09/12/2008 at 08:57 »
Didnt manage to tie any lastngiht, will get some done tongiht hopefully

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com