Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Alex Burnett

Re: CDC SWAP!!!
« Reply #60 on: 27/11/2008 at 00:25 »
Hi Baz

That's mine ready to post tomorrow, have put on 2 x 1st class stamps but will take it to the Post Office & check that it's enough, have written on one of the bags "casting for recovery" other bag is for the swap. :z16

Alex

Barry Robertson

« Reply #61 on: 27/11/2008 at 10:32 »
 I also think that the next swap should maybe be for more tiers as there seams to be a lot of intrest in the first 2!

clark

« Reply #62 on: 28/11/2008 at 20:42 »
when do the flies need to be in again????
clark

Alex Burnett

« Reply #63 on: 28/11/2008 at 20:47 »
when do the flies need to be in again????
clark

Fri 12th of December

Alex

Iain Goolager

« Reply #64 on: 28/11/2008 at 20:59 »
I also think that the next swap should maybe be for more tiers as there seams to be a lot of intrest in the first 2!

easy Baz, it took me ages to tie 11! :cry

By the way we still have the Fly tying-comp to consider, how you getting on? Are you posted to the same Rig/Platform - do you have your tying gear offshore?

Iain

Barry Robertson

« Reply #65 on: 28/11/2008 at 21:48 »
Iam on same place every time  for 2 week vacation and this is the place to be to stock up the fly box, No one here to get im my way or ask me to cook the tea!
As for the winter comp i will post them when i get onshore, not worried about getting them marked as they look brown and not to posh!  :cry

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #66 on: 30/11/2008 at 12:09 »
So I went out and bought 12 1st class stamps on friday and lunch also. End of day binned the bag with stamps still in it.

GREAT!!!! will get more today and pop them in the post. ARGGHHHH

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #67 on: 01/12/2008 at 07:52 »
Bought more stamps, now I cant find the Flies.

this is turning into a joke!!!!

Barry Robertson

« Reply #68 on: 01/12/2008 at 08:15 »
Do you still live with your mum Cameron ? :z4

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #69 on: 01/12/2008 at 08:23 »
Do you still live with your mum Cameron ? :z4

no but maybe I should? haha

I remember taking the envelope out on Thurs at the fly tying thing to show Clark. Then sure I got it back and put it back in my box.

It will show up didnt really have time to search this morning. Will have a good root about tonight. If not I'll have to tie another set, but will need to buy more V Rib haha

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #70 on: 01/12/2008 at 18:16 »
Grrrrrrrrrr still cant find it!

Barry Robertson

« Reply #71 on: 01/12/2008 at 21:42 »
My other half tells me that i have some nice flies sitting waiting for me!
Counting the hours till i get home to dig into all the goodies  :z4
I have 4 lots sitting waiting for me - Who has posted that has not been updated on the list on the opening post?

:z18

Alex Burnett

« Reply #72 on: 01/12/2008 at 21:46 »

It wouldn't be Cameron who actually posted his flies & forgot, maybe he didn't lose his stamps after all!!!  :z4  :z4  :z4

Alex

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #73 on: 02/12/2008 at 07:54 »

It wouldn't be Cameron who actually posted his flies & forgot, maybe he didn't lose his stamps after all!!!  :z4  :z4  :z4

Alex

I did get Steamboats on Friday night haha

Nah I remember my mate picking them up for me on thurs night. Then I think he put them in my Glovebox, so will check there when Im in the car next.

I love my life haha

Barry Robertson

« Reply #74 on: 02/12/2008 at 14:43 »
Well thats me back on dry land and nice to see some cracking flies have arrived , could hardly open Catmans envelope he must have put in 100 flies if you count the ones he has donated for casting recovery!
Thanks again lads! :z18

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com