Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Re: underlining - Hamish!
« Reply #15 on: 20/11/2008 at 06:03 »

A mistake could have been made if the line came with the sticker on the wrong end  :roll And that has happened before.......

I win :z18

Sandy :z4 :z4 :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #16 on: 20/11/2008 at 18:12 »
Hamish ...... I think we've been had :z7

I remember you loading this line in the hut, then having a cast to make sure it suited the rod, then "young luckyshot whipersnapper thingie" going out in the boat and loving the new line which he was casting great :wink

Hmmm ..... then he turns up at the "outcasts" and struggles to put out a decent line cause the line is on the wrong way round? I smell a wind-up here :z4  :z4  :z4

Cheers
Mike

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #17 on: 20/11/2008 at 22:46 »
I wish I was clever enough the think that up, also I have no idea how to tie the not between the Backing and Line. We also loaded the line at the very end of the day, and I tested a line on one of your reels.

I really dont mind taking the fall on this one tho, Im such an R-tard for not noticing straight away.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #18 on: 20/11/2008 at 23:23 »
LOL ....... I'm winding you up now Cameron :z4  :z4  :z4

Where did you get that "huge" signature by the way ...... we'll have to show you how to use photoshop as well now! :z7

Yes, I forgot that you were using one of my demo lines to fish with on the day .... hmm, OK, it's my fault again, it usually is! :z3

Cheers
Mike

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #19 on: 21/11/2008 at 12:42 »
LOL ....... I'm winding you up now Cameron :z4  :z4  :z4

Where did you get that "huge" signature by the way ...... we'll have to show you how to use photoshop as well now! :z7

Yes, I forgot that you were using one of my demo lines to fish with on the day .... hmm, OK, it's my fault again, it usually is! :z3

Cheers
Mike

haha its all good, my last post was a drunken one!

I made that sig in photoshop. I'll make a more suitable one this weekend if I get as chance lol

see you tomorrow  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com