Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Goolager

Step-By-Steps
« on: 07/10/2008 at 11:52 »
I've been looking with great interest at some of the SBS's on various tying sites and wondered if it's something that might be appreciated on this site.

Last night I took some photo's of various stages of a tying sequence but wondered how much 'stills' and at what size would be acceptable?

over to you Mike

Iain

Hamish Young

Re: Step-By-Steps
« Reply #1 on: 07/10/2008 at 12:51 »
I can possibly answer for Mike here, if the photos are externally supported at somewhere like www.photobucket.com with image links in the froum posts then it shouldn't be impossible to do something which wouldn't be too much of a strain on this forum :z16

Mike may be able to support something within the gallery pages, but that'd be for him to decide :z17

Hamish  :z3

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 07/10/2008 at 13:07 »
i think stuff like this is great. I have a few SBS for larger flies, if you know what i mean, that i did for Magazines. As Hamsih says, link from PB and its no greater size than a normal posting :)

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 08/10/2008 at 00:06 »
Hi folks

Yes, that would be great :z16

Externally hosted image links is the best way to do it ( resize your photos to 600 pixels wide maximum please ) as topics in the "Fly Tying and Rod Building" section.

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com