Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Cameron deBoth

Winter Fly Tying meets?
« on: 19/09/2008 at 21:15 »
I was asking on another forum about some sort of fly tying club in aberdeen, suggested Mike might wanna start something at Haddo???

here is the thread
http://ukflydressing.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2207

Off Topic - just finishing packing and tidying before we fly tomorrow morning. I'll be thinking about all you guys on your boats tomorrow ;)

Peter McCallum

Re: Winter Fly Tying meets?
« Reply #1 on: 20/09/2008 at 08:08 »
Aberdeen fly dressers meet in mastrick commuinity centre on Thursdays, starts in October (2nd I think) will get you the details, although Kev Muir whos the secretary will know more, he might even put a post in instead of just looking Eh Kev?? :grin :grin

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 21/09/2008 at 10:38 »
Cameron,
You wont have time to tie flys in the winter, theres Pike and Grayling to catch!!!!

clark

« Reply #3 on: 24/09/2008 at 16:21 »
aye give kev a shout ! i have been goin to the meets for 2 years now and i can say my flytying and fly fishing skills have greatly improved :z16
cheers
clark

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #4 on: 05/10/2008 at 22:10 »
Cameron,
You wont have time to tie flys in the winter, theres Pike and Grayling to catch!!!!

you still need to take me out for the pike!!!

Aberdeen fly dressers meet in mastrick commuinity centre on Thursdays, starts in October (2nd I think) will get you the details, although Kev Muir whos the secretary will know more, he might even put a post in instead of just looking Eh Kev?? very happy very happy

as per the other thread, detials of next one please

clark

« Reply #5 on: 05/10/2008 at 22:20 »
its on every thursday  :grin :z16 i will be going to this weeks one so u should come along and i will introduce u to the guys  :z4 lol
i have always wanted to say that hehe :z4
cheers clark

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #6 on: 06/10/2008 at 11:29 »
its on every thursday  :grin :z16 i will be going to this weeks one so u should come along and i will introduce u to the guys  :z4 lol
i have always wanted to say that hehe :z4
cheers clark

Not sure if I can make it this week but I'll see, if not I'll come to the first one I can make :z18

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #7 on: 20/11/2008 at 14:58 »
Anyone going tonight?

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com