Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rob Brownfield

Re: Pike "flies"
« Reply #15 on: 28/08/2008 at 14:49 »
You jammy s@d!!!!

I am still trying to work out what EP really is. I am sure its used for arts and crafts or something. Positive it would be cheaper elsewhere. I have found foam sheets, "angel hair" eyes, chenel, mylar tubing etc at a fraction of the cost :)

Alex Burnett

« Reply #16 on: 28/08/2008 at 15:34 »
You jammy s@d!!!!

I am still trying to work out what EP really is. I am sure its used for arts and crafts or something. Positive it would be cheaper elsewhere. I have found foam sheets, "angel hair" eyes, chenel, mylar tubing etc at a fraction of the cost :)

Hi Rob

Enrico Puglisi's EP Fibres were produced by Enrico spcifically for tying his Saltwater flies, you can buy from them direct now which cuts out the middle man see www.epflies.com.

Alex

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #17 on: 28/08/2008 at 16:29 »
Hi Rob

Enrico Puglisi's EP Fibres were produced by Enrico spcifically for tying his Saltwater flies, you can buy from them direct now which cuts out the middle man see www.epflies.com.

Alex

Yea I had a look at his site last night, ment to post it up but forgot.

ROb, share the secrets

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #18 on: 29/08/2008 at 08:42 »
Hi Rob

Alex

Alex,
I am not convienced :) 99% of these things come as a by product...I will get to the bottom of it one day ;)

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #19 on: 02/09/2008 at 21:26 »
Got that EP Fibers I bought the other day, very nice indeed. Going to Tie some flies for tomorrow if we go  :z16

Cameron deBoth

« Reply #20 on: 06/10/2008 at 17:10 »
not sure if people would be interested but heres a link anyway

Fly swap
http://ukflydressing.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=swaps&action=display&thread=2262

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com