Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Haddo Trout Fishery ( to July 7th )
« on: 07/07/2008 at 20:57 »
Hi folks :cool:

Spiders, Snatchers, Diawl Bachs, Emergers and Bloodworm have been on the menu at Haddo this week and flies fished in or near the surface produced good sport :wink

Alistair Davidson enjoyed a good session with 40 fish up to 4 lb on his favourite Bob's Bits, Paul Davidson tempted 30 up to 4 lb, Horace Wetherley 26 to 10 lb, Hamish Young 25+ to 7 lb, Peter Cowie 25 to 2½ lb, Hugh Baxter 17 to 6½ lb, Jamie Harrison 16 to 11 lb, John Brown 16 to 3 lb, Jim Adie 14 to 9 lb, James Dewar 14 to 5 lb, Pete Walls 13 to 10 lb, Scott Jonstone 12 to 10 lb, Brian Wilkie 12 to 8 lb and Graham Walls netted 12 fish up to 7 lb.

Inverurie IAA juniors had fun too, Maclean Naismith caught 5 fish up to 5 lb, Kyle Wood 5 to 3 lb, Stevie Cruickshank 5 to 3 lb and Scott Rae had 4 up to 4 lb ........ Well done!

(below) The Haddo "Quality Controller" :wink

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Peter McCallum

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to July 7th )
« Reply #1 on: 08/07/2008 at 15:07 »
Hope you charged the last angler cos I don't think he does catch & release!! :z4 :z4

Terrific shot mike.

Mike Barrio

Re: Haddo Trout Fishery ( to July 7th )
« Reply #2 on: 08/07/2008 at 23:56 »
Thanks Peter :z3

I got two shots before the "Quality Controller" realised I was there. I've added both to the forum Gallery.

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com