Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Fishing at Haddo
« on: 20/05/2008 at 20:09 »
Having been lucky enough to have had  the opportunity to fish at Haddo today, I have to thank Mike and Sandy for their invaluable help and advice.

Sandy Nelson

Re: Fishing at Haddo
« Reply #1 on: 20/05/2008 at 21:08 »
It was great to see you there Mike :z16

Sandy

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 20/05/2008 at 22:09 »
Hi Mike :cool:
No need for thanks ........ we are here to help each other, that's what we do :z16

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

salar35

« Reply #3 on: 21/05/2008 at 15:45 »
Mike

Ten members of the Stonehaven club commandeered the five boats on Saturday for the first leg of one of their annual competitions organised by Norrie Hart.........and had a wonderful time all round, with everyone taking fish (all returned apart from one bleeding fish). John Rench took a probably unassailable lead with 19 trout (losing as many again). More a wild river afficionado myself, I had a cracking day with nine trout including one of 12.5lbs (and not a bite indicator in sight!) The water-hennies plus their chicks, an osprey overhead and your ultra-tame Greater Spotted Woodpecker, all added to the value. Magical stuff - muchos gracias.

Charlie

« Reply #4 on: 24/05/2008 at 08:34 »
thats why I cross the world and fish Haddo, I have the privildge to fish many countries but for hospitality Haddo kills the rest and the wild life is tops, Mikes not bad either.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com