Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Hi folks :cool:

Would you like the chance to star on channel 4 TV? :z17

I've had an email from Michael Bennett at Channel 4 ....... and he is looking for a local fisherman who loves to cook :z17

Channel 4 are coming to Aberdeen to film an episode of “Come Dine with Me” in a couple of months time and they thought that having a local fisherman who loves to cook the fish they catch for the show would be great :wink

I'll copy the poster below with more details ......... You know you want to! :z16

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Hamish Young

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  :z5

Iain Goolager

Count me out - I'm hopeless!

It'd be more like Salmon-ella on the menu in my case.

Iain

Tam Greenock

Would love to do that, just bought a fish cook book LOL

Cal

Go on Hamish!! Hugh Fernley look out. It's right up your street. Give you a shout soon.

Mike Barrio

Yes ......... I think Hamish would be great for this and would hopefully enjoy taking part :z16

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

PS: Another forum member has sent me a PM about it too and will hopefully apply :z12

Mike Barrio

Ray Liversidge would also be great for this, but I haven't seen him for ages :z8

Best wishes
Mike

Jim Doyle

Thought about it, but have difficulty opening my doors to people who are looking to be critical all he time.  Any way I would have to clear up my fishing gear around the house, nah , to much hassle.  Got a few good dishes if any one does want to have ago.  It might be interesting if some one did an alfresco meal beside the fishery. Thay would give them some thing to think about . jim

Hamish Young

......  It might be interesting if some one did an alfresco meal beside the fishery. Thay would give them some thing to think about . jim

Now there you go - I was going to suggest the very same thing ;) Let's do it at Haddo some point in the summer :z17

Jim Doyle

your on hamish. got a few commitments for the next few weeks, but july could be a goer . jim

Hi everyone thanks for all your replies. If you are interested in taking part then please call the number or email as soon as possible, as we are looking to call people back by the end of this week.

Thanks,
Michael Bennett
Tel. 02072618009

P.S You can call me directly on the number above.

Hamish Young

your on hamish. got a few commitments for the next few weeks, but july could be a goer . jim

Cool - seem to remember I've a fly line here for you somewhere.......  :wink

Hamish Young

Hi everyone thanks for all your replies. If you are interested in taking part then please call the number or email as soon as possible, as we are looking to call people back by the end of this week.

Thanks,
Michael Bennett
Tel. 02072618009

P.S You can call me directly on the number above.

So anyone from the forum going to give it a go :? I'm out as I've far too much other stuff on my plate (pardon the pun) going on at the moment plus I have a face for radio, not TV  :grin

Last call for applicants for the Come Dine With Me Aberdeen Show. Contact me on Tel. 02072618009
Thanks,
Michael

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com