Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

For sale: Lamson LP4 Salmon Fly Reel & line
« on: 23/03/2008 at 11:19 »
Lamson LP4 salmon fly reel up for sale.

I would never normally part with one of these as I collect Lamsons but the truth is with 3 other Lamson salmon reels to choose from (including another LP4) I can't justify keeping it when it could make way for trout type toys :! This reel was bought as new old stock last year from the 'States and is in absolutely A1 condition having been used maybe 5 times. The LP 4 is a conventional reel (non-large arbour) with a top quality disc drag and IMHO is one of Lamsons finest ever products.

It comes loaded with quality backing and a #9/10wt Airflo Delta Spey 'tips' line, also comes with a Lamson neoprene reel pouch. The Airflo line is very good indeed (never thought I'd say that a few years ago :!)  and was bought by me 2007 and is in as new condition, again it's maybe seen 5 outings.

First cash offer of £90 secures :z16 The combination is worth every penny of that :wink

As usual, email me at betanut@talk21.com or send a PM via this forum if interested.

Hamish Young

Re: For sale: Lamson LP4 Salmon Fly Reel & line
« Reply #1 on: 23/03/2008 at 12:58 »
This reel is now:

Reserved

Hamish Young

Re: For sale: Lamson LP4 Salmon Fly Reel & line
« Reply #2 on: 29/03/2008 at 16:27 »

SOLD

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com