Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Stewart

Rods for Sale
« on: 10/12/2023 at 14:58 »
Having a clear out of rods that haven’t seen the light of Day for a while.

- Orvis Access 9’6” 6wt Tip Flex £250
- Orvis Access 9’ 7wt Tip Flex £250 - No longer available
- Orvis Helios 9’6”  6wt Tip Flex £295 - Now sold  :z16

All great condition and come with rod tubes.

Mike Barrio

Re: Rods for Sale
« Reply #1 on: 11/12/2023 at 14:53 »
All good rods, I've fished the Access 7wt for years, it's the only #7 rod that I own and I've never felt the need to change it for something else  :z16

Must confess that I'm tempted by the other two Iain, but I really don't need any more rods!  *smiley-lol*

Iain Stewart

« Reply #2 on: 13/12/2023 at 16:24 »
Now now Mike, rods are not a purchase of the head, they are a purchase of the heart.  *smiley-yippee*

Dave Bell

« Reply #3 on: 16/02/2024 at 16:35 »
I agree it’s definitely a heart over head purchasing a fly rod decision. I know a fella Hamish someone, can’t for the life of me remember his sir name but he’s got enough gear to last him if he fished with new stuff every day from now to the end of the decade. I’ll let you know if I can remember his sir name, big fella likes his coffee and the occasional dram! 😎🥃🥃🥃

Iain Stewart

« Reply #4 on: 03/03/2024 at 08:45 »
I agree it’s definitely a heart over head purchasing a fly rod decision. I know a fella Hamish someone, can’t for the life of me remember his sir name but he’s got enough gear to last him if he fished with new stuff every day from now to the end of the decade. I’ll let you know if I can remember his sir name, big fella likes his coffee and the occasional dram! 😎🥃🥃🥃

Nae the same lad I ken. He loves drams nae an occasional one.  :z18 :z18

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com