Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Noel Kelly

Re: Heavy Rain Last Night
« Reply #15 on: 01/10/2010 at 19:09 »
Had a look at the river at Kintore and levels don't look bad at all not too coloured either. (I know fek all about good Salmon levels) 

Matt Henderson

« Reply #16 on: 01/10/2010 at 19:26 »
Had a look at the river at Kintore and levels don't look bad at all not too coloured either. (I know fek all about good Salmon levels) 

Neither do I Noel but it won't stop me trying.  We'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.  The rain is off in Aiberdeen so I can but hope.

John Reid

« Reply #17 on: 01/10/2010 at 19:42 »

I thought with the way the rain was coming down the river would have been in the fields.  You all set for the shopping Noel?  :z7

Noel Kelly

« Reply #18 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:30 »
I thought the same, was surprised when I saw the river. The shopping...ya cant wait, very excited. 

John Reid

« Reply #19 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:34 »
Nightmare mate but needs must sometimes.  I will be thinking about you when i am at Haddo   :wink

Matt Henderson

« Reply #20 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:36 »
Aye good luck with that noel. I hope you've got comfy shoes looked out!

Noel Kelly

« Reply #21 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:39 »
Actually she hates shops!! She normally spots something she likes within minutes and as long as its expensive enough then that will do  :z6. Then I steer her towards the nearest pub :z18

John Reid

« Reply #22 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:46 »
You are lucky mate.  Quick whizz round the shops then beer o'clock.

Matt Henderson

« Reply #23 on: 01/10/2010 at 20:56 »
Can you get mrs noel to have a word with mrs mdh?

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com