Forum > Tackle Talk

Tom Morgan Glass

<< < (3/3)

James Laraway:
Sticks are sticky
Noodles and noodley

one is stiff the other is not - i think the sites have it all wrong  *smiley-lol*

--- Quote from: Sandy Nelson on 03/04/2024 at 11:29 ---BTW if anyone is researching any of the glass geek sites. What we are calling noodley they refer to as ‘Sticky’

--- End quote ---

Sandy Nelson:
I got captured putting a nice bend into the TMR at the weekend. Just the end of the action but you can see why I don’t get banged off at the net with it.

Michael Kearney:
Sandy, the video clearly shows your rod’s progressive action; it bends into a deep and continuous curve as you take your rod arm back and reach forward with your net arm to land the fish - all done with great style! As you noted previously, glass rods create a special connection between angler and fish. I love the way a glass rod transmits the head knocks of a good fish and how the blank bends from its tip all the way into its cork handle when challenged to cushion a heavy trout’s powerful lunges. Your TMR 765 is a lovely rod; Nico’s build is sparse and elegant. Many thanks for sharing this video of you demonstrating your rod's fishing credentials.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version