Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Hammock
« on: 14/05/2013 at 18:30 »
I bought a new hammock today ..... at least I thought it was a hammock, until the guy in the shop assured me it was a salmon net :z4

They certainly feel a bit big after using trout nets for so many years :shock

Not actually sure why I got one ... as according to Ben, taking a net salmon fishing is a sure way of looking for a blank? Apparently taking a camera salmon fishing is also not a good idea? :z4

Cheers
Mike

Eddie Sinclair

Re: Hammock
« Reply #1 on: 14/05/2013 at 19:06 »
Mike,
cameras are optional but nets for salmon are a definite no especially if you are on your own, they are a pain in the ar** to lug around when you are supposed to be concentrating on fishing.

Eddie.

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 14/05/2013 at 19:37 »
I used to strap one to my back .... I guess I'm way behind the times with all this salmon stuff! :z4

Cheers
Mike

Andy Finlay

« Reply #3 on: 14/05/2013 at 22:04 »
I disagree with Ben, I dont take a net or a camera and still catch naff all  :cry and thats even fishing with Eddie as well.

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #4 on: 15/05/2013 at 21:54 »
Well Rich found a good use for Mike's new Hammock today :z16

I wonder what else they will get to put in there :z4

Sandy

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 15/05/2013 at 23:26 »
Very good Sandy  :z4  :z4  :z4

Cheers
Mike

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #6 on: 16/05/2013 at 22:53 »
I disagree with Ben, I dont take a net or a camera and still catch naff all  :cry and thats even fishing with Eddie as well.

Andy,
we will put this right later this season. Bring a camera bur leave the net/hammock at home.

Eddie. :z18

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com