Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rob Brownfield

Re: Saltwater Fly Fishing
« Reply #15 on: 28/03/2008 at 23:50 »
I am sorry guys, I have had to remove my posts. Appologies. :z8

lenap

« Reply #16 on: 29/03/2008 at 00:06 »
thank you for the fishing clip on norway, looks like the coast of rhode island here in the states where we go for stripped bass. i really appreaciated the good relaese of that great fish, there is nothing like getting a water face wash from a well released fish, good on you . thanks again pete :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #17 on: 29/03/2008 at 00:20 »
I am sorry guys, I have had to remove my posts. Appologies. :z8

That's OK Rob .... estruary fishing and even fishing from a beach has always been a right "can of worms"!

This is a great pity, as attempting to fish for a species can often be seen as "suspicious" by riparian owners because you might end up catching migratory fish :z6

I say a pity .... because this has also historically been a bit of a problem for genuine brown trout anglers on some rivers.

To be totally honest though the problem that I see, is that you can't really blame the owners or river management :roll Because ( as with most aspects in life ) there are good folk and "not so good folk" ..... and these have spoilt it for the rest of us :z6

Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com