Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

j.r fartley

Orvis T3 and reel.
« on: 25/06/2012 at 11:38 »
Im selling this Orvis T3 9ft 4pc midflex 7.5, i bought it from Spiderman from this forum a few months back and has only been used twice since, comes in a lovely tube and has the original warranty card.

It now comes with an Orvis encounter large arbour reel which is loaded with backing and a WF6 floating line, the reel was only bought a couple of weeks ago and has been used twice.

Im looking for £140 for both the rod and reel. 

j.r fartley

Re: Orvis T3 and reel.
« Reply #1 on: 11/07/2012 at 18:46 »
Bump will accept £110  :cool:

josh

« Reply #2 on: 15/07/2012 at 21:24 »
is this still for sale and is this rod still manafactured?

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 15/07/2012 at 22:53 »
.... is this rod still manafactured?

No, it's no longer a current model.

TimTheFlier

« Reply #4 on: 18/07/2012 at 10:53 »
As the new owner of this rod / reel combination - I can confirm that it's no longer for sale.  Thanks a million J.R. - available at just the right time, and a pleasure doing business with you.

Having broken my Rod on Monday, I spent most of yesterday with it on the Don I am extremely happy with both the rod and reel.

Managed to christen it with a 0.5 pounder yesterday which always help justify the expense.

A word to the wise - when you're snagged on the bank behind, don't just try and yank it free - it is no quicker than walking back and freeing it by hand and may well break the rod tip !!  D'Oh !!!

Tightlines and thanks again Senor Fartley.

Tim.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com