Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

clark

Pike flies???
« on: 23/05/2009 at 12:06 »
Hey guys, I know some of you tie your own pike flies so i was wandering if anyone would be up for tying me up a few. I am going down to the river ouze in the summer and i really want to get a pike on the fly  :grin I am will to pay for the material costs and could either pick them up from haddo or get them posted. I tie my own fliesa but dont have a scooby about how to tie a pike flie so if someone could give me a list of things i would need and recomend a few patterns to tie up that would be great also  :z16

calum

Rob Brownfield

Re: Pike flies???
« Reply #1 on: 25/05/2009 at 12:42 »
Hey guys, I know some of you tie your own pike flies so i was wandering if anyone would be up for tying me up a few. I am going down to the river ouze in the summer and i really want to get a pike on the fly  :grin I am will to pay for the material costs and could either pick them up from haddo or get them posted. I tie my own fliesa but dont have a scooby about how to tie a pike flie so if someone could give me a list of things i would need and recomend a few patterns to tie up that would be great also  :z16

calum

WHat ya after like...What part of the Ouse?

Send me a PM if you are interested...

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com