Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Cameron

hi all, i have a duplicate copy of Scotland's Classic Wild Trout Waters by Lesley Crawford  for sale. Used, but great condition.

£10 inc P&P
{new price £24.99}

Hardcover: 192 pages
Swan Hill Press (30 Sep 2000)

Synopsis
A practical and informative guide to some of the finest wild trout fishing spots in Scotland, from the clear open lochs of Shetland and Orkney to the tumbling waters of the tweed. It contains guidance on the correct techniques and differentiating between rivers and lochs.

'borrowed' from amazon customer reviews:
Brilliant guide to river and loch trout angling in Scotland, 13 Dec 2000
'Fishing for Wild Trout in Scottish Lochs' was good but this is better. The book gives an honest and comprehensive guide to the best river and loch trout angling throughout Scotland. It is beautifully illustrated and makes you want to be there. Great for all anglers wanting to know more about Scottish trout fishing.   

This book has three things going for it. Lesley Crawford describes fishing places she knows well. The photography is excellent, and the language is precise and informative. Highly recommended for visitors to Scotland in search of the best trout fishing. 

Mike Barrio

Re: Book :: Scotland's Classic Wild Trout Waters :: £10
« Reply #1 on: 11/03/2008 at 18:07 »
Hi Iain

I'll take it please and you can save on the postage :wink

Just bring it with you next time you are over.

Best wishes
Mike

Iain Cameron

Re: Book :: Scotland's Classic Wild Trout Waters :: £10
« Reply #2 on: 12/03/2008 at 09:01 »
done. i'm well overdue a visit to haddo. looking forward to seeing the hut!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com