Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Paul Garrigan

wanted.....lc fly reel???
« on: 02/04/2011 at 16:16 »
This is a long shot but i dont suppose any of you fine gents have a leeda LC reel kicking around that you are willing to part with?

I think it the LC 80 im lookin for. Its for #6 lines. :z8

Cheers
Paul

Quickcast 84

Re: wanted.....lc fly reel???
« Reply #1 on: 02/04/2011 at 20:23 »
there is a lc 80 on e-bay for £46.99.come's with 2 spare spool's and fly line.hope that help's  :z18

Offthebard

« Reply #2 on: 04/04/2011 at 20:13 »
Well sought after reels the LCs, I've been using mine for 25 years and the 80s are quite hard to come by.

I should know had to replace two a few years back after driving of in a rush and forgetting I'd left them on the boot :z19. Returned to the same spot within the hour but no reels to be seen :mad reckon somebody did well leaving the water that day.

Sandy.     

ramjet

« Reply #3 on: 07/04/2011 at 18:21 »
there is a lc 80 on e-bay for £46.99.come's with 2 spare spool's and fly line.hope that help's  :z18

£46 :shock :shock Ive just give a brand new one away free including 2 spare spools to a guy at work. I didnt think they were worth that much. I wish i had read this sooner. Hey ho never mind :z8

bordertroot

« Reply #4 on: 07/04/2011 at 22:08 »
I should know had to replace two a few years back after driving of in a rush and forgetting I'd left them on the boot :z19. Returned to the same spot within the hour but no reels to be seen :mad reckon somebody did well leaving the water that day.
Sandy.     
Jings Sandy,
Leaving reels on the boot,breaking rods in Orkney in the rod carrier,you have more money than sense  :z4

Bob

Offthebard

« Reply #5 on: 13/04/2011 at 19:18 »
Aye Bob so SWMBO thinks as well :oops.

She a bit ill at present so only getting a couple of hours at the water now and again.

Looking forward to a good days fishing North on the 6/7 May with Allan and others at the Bunkhouse :cool:.

Sandy. 

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com