Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sieger Devries

Winston BIIMX 9' #6 for sale
« on: 28/10/2012 at 21:16 »
I'm selling of one of my green sticks... It's a factory build 9 foot 6 weight rod. It's the fasted Winston they made end equipped for salt water use... It has been used, but is in excellent shape...

Looking voor € 275,00 (excl schipping costs) Would be some 210 pound. Shipping costs are around 10 pounds...
(Original selling price was € 759,00)

Interested please give me a PM

Winston's words:
Winston's salt and freshwater Boron II-MX series. The MX stands for maximum, as in maximum power, distance, and fish fighting capabilities. The 4-, 5-, and 6-weights are slightly stiffer and faster for more aggressive fishing; the 7- through 12-weights are true "cannons" that can handle sinking lines, big flies, and adverse wind conditions. While all eleven models feature faster actions and are capable of making long distance, 100+ foot casts, they will amaze you with their responsiveness and light weight. The rods come with a cork fighting butt and our new double locking reel seat. Whether you're chucking 6'' long "grocery" flies or battling fly rod–humbling winds, a Boron II-MX will get the job done.

Sieger Devries

Re: Winston BIIMX 9' #6 for sale
« Reply #1 on: 29/10/2012 at 11:00 »
Rod is already gone.... Thanks...!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com