« Reply #15 on: 04/03/2008 at 20:59 »
Am always open to offers via a PM Rob :wink

All businesses are "for sale" ....... If the price is right :cool:

Cheers
Mike

Rob Brownfield

Re: Pike and other species
« Reply #17 on: 04/03/2008 at 21:02 »
Dave, thats the one I was thinking of..I must go and have a look one day.

Dave Mundie

« Reply #18 on: 04/03/2008 at 21:06 »
Rob, I pass it everyday to and from work so i may pop in past and ask they can only tell me to p**s off.

Mike, would rather get my hands on the bigger picture at haddo house itself but we know the answer to that one before we ask the question :!

Dave

Malcolm Copland

« Reply #19 on: 05/03/2008 at 10:15 »
I used to fish it regularly when I was a boy. The pike were never very big but we did get large bags of perch, sometimes as many as 40. That was 40 years ago though !.

Dave Mundie

« Reply #20 on: 06/03/2008 at 18:24 »
I used to fish it regularly when I was a boy. The pike were never very big but we did get large bags of perch, sometimes as many as 40. That was 40 years ago though !.

Is that Bishops Loch or the Dam?

Dave, thats the one I was thinking of..I must go and have a look one day.

I went in past today and it turns out i know the woman and i can fish there anytime i want free  :z16 there is just a few others that she allows to fish it.
Her Grandfather built the dam way back and its built with cassis, her father drained it bout 3 years ago and dug out the silt ect and sold it (she said it was about 40ft deep!).

I didn't have time to have a proper look around so thats the next job.

She hadn't a clue what fish was in it only that she sees them rising on ocasion but she said there used to be salmon in it years ago.

As there is a feeder i reckon there'd be brownies in it will have to get time and have a cast and see.

Dave

Malcolm Copland

« Reply #21 on: 07/03/2008 at 07:30 »
I was talking about Bishop's Loch

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com