Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Snowbee WFFTC- XS #5 fly line for sale.
« on: 07/01/2009 at 16:00 »
Despite my best efforts, the WF #5 Snowbee XS line and my #5wt Winston don't get on entirely, so it's up for sale  :shock

Seen maybe half a dozen outings, it's the Ivory/Blue (two tone) line and is in excellent condition.
Can't promise that I have the original box, but it will be spooled up. Details of the line on the Snowbee site:

http://www.snowbee.co.uk/userimages/_files/xs_floating_fly_lines_two_colour.pdf

RRP on these is in the £40 region, first £25 secures - or make me a cash offer  :cool:

Hamish  :z3

Derek McLaren

Re: Snowbee WFFTC- XS #5 fly line for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 07/01/2009 at 16:22 »
Despite my best efforts, the WF #5 Snowbee XS line and my #5wt Winston don't get on entirely, so it's up for sale  :shock

Seen maybe half a dozen outings, it's the Ivory/Blue (two tone) line and is in excellent condition.
Can't promise that I have the original box, but it will be spooled up. Details of the line on the Snowbee site:

http://www.snowbee.co.uk/userimages/_files/xs_floating_fly_lines_two_colour.pdf

RRP on these is in the £40 region, first £25 secures - or make me a cash offer  :cool:

Now that is very interesting,I tried the two tone snowbee with my Scott and found the normal ivory coloured xs matched the rod better

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 07/01/2009 at 16:36 »

Now that is very interesting,I tried the two tone snowbee with my Scott and found the normal ivory coloured xs matched the rod better

That would make sense Derek, yours is not a million miles away from Hamish's wand :wink

Cheers
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 08/01/2009 at 16:11 »
Offers chaps - it has to go  :z16

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 08/01/2009 at 16:42 »
Now then - the line is now :

Sold  :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com