Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Grampian CSSC Angling Club - AGM
« on: 20/01/2008 at 11:35 »
That time of the year again folks :wink The AGM of the Grampian CSSC Angling Club will be held in the bar of the United Services Club at 15 Bon Accord Square, Aberdeen on the 31st of January at 18:30.
Ideally, please be there by 18:30  :z17

Apologies for the short notice but sorting a time and date has proved tricky :z6 Be greatly obliged if current members would ensure they bring along a cheque to cover this years subs :z17 If you happen to be in touch with anyone who you know are members please do alert them to the full details of the AGM.

Anyone interested in joining the club would be most welcome to attend, we are looking to take on new members in 2008 - if you are a civil servant even better :cool: PM or email me via the forum for more details.

Hamish - Secretary Grampian CSSC Angling Club

Jim Eddie

Re: Grampian CSSC Angling Club - AGM
« Reply #1 on: 21/01/2008 at 18:28 »
Hamish

Is that the same venue as last year ? I will try to make it , if thats not possible let me know what the subs are this year and i'll post a cheque.

:z18

Jim

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 21/01/2008 at 19:54 »
Aye Jim, same place except we have to be in the bar this year - shame  :wink

Hamish Young

« Reply #3 on: 31/01/2008 at 02:51 »
Reminder - the AGM is tonight folks  :z16

Jim Eddie

« Reply #4 on: 31/01/2008 at 08:06 »
Hamish

I will try and make it , if I don't PM me with your address and I'll post a cheque.

Jim

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #5 on: 31/01/2008 at 08:23 »
Thats going to be a tight fit if you are all in the bar!! :)

Hamish Young

« Reply #6 on: 31/01/2008 at 13:19 »
Jim - I've ahd to pull out myself :z10 and I'm away now until the 20th Feb  :shock Something will be sorted :!

Sandy Nelson

« Reply #7 on: 31/01/2008 at 17:50 »
I've had to pull out myself :

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock :shock

Put it back

What a horrible image at tea time :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4

Jim Eddie

« Reply #8 on: 31/01/2008 at 21:28 »
Its OK Hamish, I made it

Jim

gunner100

« Reply #9 on: 01/02/2008 at 17:45 »
The AGM went very well but we at the club are always looking for new members, especially CSSC (Civil Service Sports and Social Club) members. What is on offer is a couple  of miles of the R Ythan below Fyvie for salmon and sea trout, various subsidised outings plus access to other CSSC waters throughout the UK.  Those also include coarse waters, it is not just game fish.

On holiday? The CSSC may have a water near your holiday base which you can fish at minimal cost.

The cost? For CSSC members £45 pa, retired or students, juniors £30 pa. Non CSSC members have currently an additional fee of £36.

If interested, pls pm me.

Lyall

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com