Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Sandy Nelson

Where do you go to?
« on: 25/11/2007 at 18:54 »
"Where do you go to my lovely, when your alone in your bed, tell me the thoughts that surround you , i want to look inside your head" :wink

This song got me thinking, on this cold winters night, when all i want to be, is warm , where will i go to when i start to dream :?

Will it be my beloved Don? could it be Montana? or perhaps even the flats of Cuba?

I can't wait,

Question is where will you go?

Sandy

Hamish Young

Re: Where do you go to?
« Reply #1 on: 25/11/2007 at 19:02 »
Sadly I have the same nightmare every night  :z10 Joy at a lottery win  :grin then the pain of waking up  :cry

Other than that, much as though I love the Don, my dreams always take me home to Loch Shiel  :z16

Jim Eddie

Re: Where do you go to?
« Reply #2 on: 25/11/2007 at 21:11 »
Aye Sandy , "Sleeping we imagine what awake we wish;  Dogs dream of bones and fishermen of fish" Theocritus  :z15

I don't know what it is but I find myslef recalling fish I have caught , its not big or significant fish , just certain fish that sick in my mind.
There  is one that always reoccurs , when the trout were on Daddie's , it rose I cast to it it took the fly ,not a big fish , but it always appears in my dreams  :?

:z18

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com