Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Kinellar & Balbithan News
« on: 11/10/2007 at 15:31 »
Does anyone have any information on the sale of Kinellar & Balbithan Fishings,  I have heard that a company from the Isle of Man have bought it to let on a timeshare basis.  This is awful i have fished this for 19 years and am now facing being kicked off by some corporation in it for the money or pay over the odds for one weeks fishing per season. :mad

Has anyone heard different?

Chris

Hamish Young

Re: Kinellar & Balbithan News
« Reply #1 on: 11/10/2007 at 21:37 »
Not I, but I might be able to say more tomorrow ;)

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 13/10/2007 at 08:40 »
My 'source' han't called me back yet  :z10

monsterfish

« Reply #3 on: 15/10/2007 at 18:59 »
Kinellar, Torryburn and Balbithan

I thought season tickets were to be sold to anybody and everybody starting next year.  I know of a few kintore chaps desperate to get their hands on it.  I've seen the water its a bit like a canal.  All the litter puts me off and was  also disgusted when i went to check on my beasts and saw a fat ginger bloke soiling the river bank :mad

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monsterfish

« Reply #4 on: 17/10/2007 at 21:59 »
I've recently heard rumours that on this beat there is a pool called Sutty or Suttie??????  In August/September Trout only fishers here use 3 (three) rods.  2 set up with worms left static and another with a shrimp and bubble float.

UNBELIEVABLE

Is this true or just another HOAX.

Hamish Young

« Reply #5 on: 18/10/2007 at 01:03 »
Could just be malicious gossip  :shock

However, if you believe what you've heard is legitimate then you should advise the River Don bailiffs  :z17

« Reply #6 on: 18/10/2007 at 16:13 »
The use of Additional rods is true, not sure about the shrimp part though.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com