Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Theft on the North Esk
« on: 17/08/2015 at 20:37 »
I'm surprised that this hasn't made it on to the forum before now :! Neil Anderson of Angus Angling posted this up on Facebook some days ago and it was just forwarded to me:

"To all my Facebook followers my fishing hut at Gallery Fishings, River North Esk was broken into between 15.00 on Sunday 2nd and 7.30am this morning Monday 3rd August!
Amongst the stolen items include my own personal rods including a LOOP 14' Opti Power Spey and two Guideline LPXE, as well as quality reels to match.

BUT more distressing is my entire salmon fly collection................all stolen..............totally gutted.

There is an extensive list of tackle items including spinners, polyleaders, lifejackets, flies and waders and boots.

If anyone knows of tackle being sold on out there please contact myself on 01307 466 366 or Montrose Police"

I'm sure we can all feel Neil's pain, I'd hate to think how I would feel if I lost gear that way - horrible.
Please keep an eye out, chances are someone may be offered this gear or it will appear in the small ads sometime soon.

:z10

Mike Barrio

Re: Theft on the North Esk
« Reply #1 on: 17/08/2015 at 20:57 »
I hadn't seen that Hamish ....... Will keep my eyes open! :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com