Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Sundown on the Deveron
« on: 23/04/2015 at 12:43 »
The Deveron, Bogie & Isla Rivers Trust (DBIRT) is hosting a BBQ at Mayen Estate on the 6th June 2015 with an auction to raise funds to continue practical habitat restoration, predator control, Invasive non-native species control, the continuation of environmental surveys and the local schools programme.

Whether you are an angler and Deveron admirer, golfer or rugby/football fan there is a fantastic variety of lots many of which are not normally available to the general public ....................... See all the details here http://www.deveron.org/wb/pages/home/auction-2015.php

Allan Liddle

Re: Sundown on the Deveron
« Reply #1 on: 23/04/2015 at 12:58 »
Wee box of flies by yours truly, will need to get tying  :z4

Have said i'll attend evening and do a bit of a demo there and if troots are risin maybe a wee fishin demo too, obviously before i get stuck into the BBQ and for the sake of being sociable a wee beer / dram or two  :wink

Hamish Young

Re: Sundown on the Deveron
« Reply #2 on: 24/04/2015 at 09:12 »
Its a nice idea and deserves to be a good night, I might have to go down and stay with the folks in Rothiemay that night and hang around for the evening with my hands in my pocket at auction time :wink

H :cool:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com