Mike Barrio

Indoor lessons from Marc
« on: 22/08/2014 at 17:35 »
Great stuff Marc :z16

Marc Fauvet

Re: Indoor lessons from Marc
« Reply #1 on: 23/08/2014 at 10:28 »
thanks Mike !  :z16
unfortunately edited or not filmed was the presentation to the group that the Triangle Method was created by Lee Cummings. i'm sure you'll remember Lee presented this to us at the Dunkeld Gathering. basic fly casting instruction hasn't been the same since  :z16
anyhow, seeing that there aren't very many videos of myself demoing gives me the opportunity to study it and work on my presentation skills. there's a lot to work on...  :z4
cheers,
marc

Rob Brownfield

« Reply #2 on: 25/08/2014 at 11:11 »
There was a local instructor who, many years ago, wanted to lease a warehouse or long, high ceilined shop so he could give indoor lessons.

He may have been onto something :)

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #3 on: 08/09/2014 at 13:47 »
that's very common in Scandinavia. my casting mates in Sweden, specially the competitors stay in shape all year long (meaning, they whup ass in the spring when most others have just started training...  :wink )
sure, huge gymnasiums where everyone gets to do their sport throughout the winter are the norm up north, something sorely missing in a lot of countries.
cheers,
marc

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com