Mike

Djordje Andjelkovic

Re: Romania, Fly Casting Days
« Reply #2 on: 17/07/2014 at 20:55 »
English version of event in Romania

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 07/09/2014 at 20:57 »
From what I have seen of George Minculete's photos, it looks like you had a great time Djordje :z16

Djordje Andjelkovic

« Reply #4 on: 08/09/2014 at 15:49 »
Yes. Great time. Will put more info and photos. Now I am at Montenegro for scuba diving :) testing barrio lines under salt water :)

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 29/09/2014 at 20:23 »
Thanks for your enthusiastic work as a Barrio Pro Team member at the event in Romania Djordje :z16

Djordje did some fly casting demos at the event and helped attending anglers with fly casting clinics. He also took all his Barrio lines along and gave anglers the opportunity to try them out on their own rods on both grass and water.

Djordje gave an introduction to Barrio Fly Lines talk in the evening which included a collection of computer images. Apart from introducing the company and the Barrio range of products, he spoke about subjects like how the online shop works, what's involved in being a member of the Pro Team, the product development process and how long it takes to produce a final product.

There was also a casting competition and I think Paul Arden and Djordje had a bit of fun putting this together, as they chose a Sexyloops 8ft prototype 4wt fly rod and a Barrio Mallard DT4 line as the gear :cool:

From what I have read on Facebook, the event was clearly a great success ........ Well done the organisers!

Thanks again!
Best wishes
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com