Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

the beautiful number 27 at Haddo.
« on: 23/07/2007 at 21:40 »
hey guys we've (mostly) all seen it and my dad and i fished haddo for the first time from it. there is no denying that a great job has been done, and the seat cushions provided were excellent. the point of this post is... i cant help noticing she appears in lots of the photo's with people fighting cracking trout.  :z15 so is this the 'lucky' boat??  :z8 i think it is as we had an awesome days fishing, even the wee tiger trout were in perfect condition! we both landed over five trout each over the 5lb mark and one of 13lb 8oz pictured in the report of that week.

does anyone else have a favourite boat? or think one is  luckier?? :z16

looking forward to the replies and my next visit to haddo!

cheers, Colin.

Mike Barrio

Re: the beautiful number 27 at Haddo. New
« Reply #1 on: 25/07/2007 at 02:08 »
hey guys we've (mostly) all seen it and my dad and i fished haddo for the first time from it. there is no denying that a great job has been done, and the seat cushions provided were excellent. the point of this post is... i cant help noticing she appears in lots of the photo's with people fighting cracking trout.  :z15 so is this the 'lucky' boat??  :z8 i think it is as we had an awesome days fishing, even the wee tiger trout were in perfect condition! we both landed over five trout each over the 5lb mark and one of 13lb 8oz pictured in the report of that week.

does anyone else have a favourite boat? or think one is  luckier?? :z16

looking forward to the replies and my next visit to haddo!

cheers, Colin.

Thanks for the kind comments Colin  :cool:

Hmmm "the lucky boat"? .......... I feel a surcharge coming on  :z4  :z7  :z4

Best wishes
Mike Barrio

Tam Greenock

Re: the beautiful number 27 at Haddo.
« Reply #2 on: 27/07/2007 at 08:27 »
Guess what boat l will be looking for on Saturday  :z15

Tam Greenock

Re: the beautiful number 27 at Haddo.
« Reply #3 on: 28/07/2007 at 23:44 »
Woohoo, five fish, two doubles, heaviest 14lb  :z15 lucky 27 right enough  :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com