Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Rob Brownfield

Re: What did you get from Santa
« Reply #30 on: 13/01/2014 at 07:50 »
still freaking out about the prospect of no trout fishing for a few years

I hear there are Salmon in the Yemen ;)

Plenty of saltwater oppurtunities for a bit of fly chucking, and there are a few fish in the rivers that will hit a fly, so all is not lost :)

Steven Sinclair

« Reply #31 on: 13/01/2014 at 09:17 »
I hear there are Salmon in the Yemen ;)

Plenty of saltwater oppurtunities for a bit of fly chucking, and there are a few fish in the rivers that will hit a fly, so all is not lost :)

Don't listen to him Dad the fishing will be horrendous, I wouldn't even bother if I were you.  Your time would be far better spent tying flies for me!  :z4

I'll fire through my requirements shortly and if my requests are ignored I will ensure that mother is made aware that her loving gift is not being put to good use....

:z18

Your loving son.

Eddie Sinclair

« Reply #32 on: 13/01/2014 at 11:26 »
Steven,

I will be busy making flies for whatever I can find. You never communicate with your mother anyway so I will be fine. :X2

You could even try a novel concept and tie your own, I did teach you a long time ago so you will manage fine. :X2

Dad :z18

Mike Barrio

« Reply #33 on: 13/01/2014 at 17:51 »
Don't listen to him Dad the fishing will be horrendous, I wouldn't even bother if I were you.  Your time would be far better spent tying flies for me!  :z4

I'll fire through my requirements shortly and if my requests are ignored I will ensure that mother is made aware that her loving gift is not being put to good use....

:z18

Your loving son.

:z4  :z4  :z4

Matt Henderson

« Reply #34 on: 22/01/2014 at 21:27 »
Mrs Henderson spotted out squirrel in the garden yesterday. Bit of a conundrum a grey body but quite a gingery head?!? Do they cross breed?

Sadly the 35mm lense was on the camera to take pictures of the bairn and she couldn't get a decent picture of the wee thing.

Cheers

Matt

Noel Kelly

« Reply #35 on: 22/01/2014 at 22:04 »
Hi Matt
Mixed colouring is common in greys. The cant breed with reds.

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com