Always more than welcome Jim. 2014 could be good fun!  :z16

:z1

Barry Robertson

Re: Permits ..... what's yours?
« Reply #16 on: 11/11/2013 at 23:42 »
Need to catch up next season Baz

:z18

Jim

Look forward to it Jim, been far to long!

gunner100

« Reply #17 on: 26/11/2013 at 23:18 »
"My two season tickets , Frserburgh Angling club and CSSC  give me 3 miles of the Ythan, the Waters of Philorth, Fedderate reservoir , Waulkmill and various outings over the season that are subsidised by 50%. All for about £125 a season, really good value in my book  wink"

As Jim says membership of the CSSC (Civil Service Sports and Social Club) is good value. The annual membership is £45 for which members have 3 miles of the Ythan and also 9 - 10  subsidised outings to many venues throughout Scotland during the season. The subsidy  is usually 50%. So you can have the best of both worlds - access to good wild water and travel Scotland and fish!!  Can't be bad. All this for £45 per annum.

If you are not  an employee of the Civil Service , local government or similar there are arrangements that can be made.

If you are interested in joining the CSSC Anglers just send me a pm.

Graeme Inglis

« Reply #18 on: 28/11/2013 at 21:59 »
Hi All,
I'm new on here from the deep south, Edinburgh!  I am a member of the Cramond Angling Club down here on the river Almond, once described as the most polluted river in Scotland.  The club has about 3 miles from (for those who know it) the bridge at the start of the M9 motorway to the mouth of the river at Cramond.  The catch record for last year was crap since most of the season, like everywhere there was nae water and of course the year before we had too much.  However the 2 years previous can give an idea of the catches from this stretch (all released) around 50 salmon, over 200 sea trout and even more brownies many over the 2lb mark.  The cost of a season ticket, £45 and me being a geriatric it costs me a whole £12.  I pinch myself many a time!

Graeme

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com