Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Mobile 'phone issues.......
« on: 03/11/2013 at 09:09 »
Guys my Nokia mobile 'phone recently died, bereft of life it is no more  :X1
It has ceased to be.
It's a dead phone  :z10

As I'm occasionally a wee bit technophobic (more probable I just couldn't be arsed, but technophobic just sounds so much better) so I neglected to back up my contacts to the SIM. Could I ask that if you already have my mobile number on your mobile that you ping me a quick text (saying who you are :!) so that I can rebuild my contacts list on the nice new Sony Experia Vodafone have just 'given' me :? Ta  :z16

:cool:

Mike Barrio

Re: Mobile 'phone issues.......
« Reply #1 on: 03/11/2013 at 12:40 »
I thought you had one of the red Samsung phones Hamish?

Text sent :z16

Cheers
Mike

Hamish Young

« Reply #2 on: 03/11/2013 at 13:40 »
Indeed I did Mr B, but that was 'upgraded' last year to a Nokia Asha 300 (POS) which has a touch screen that doesn't.... errrr...... respond to touch any more.
13 months in and the Nokia died  :roll

The SIM went back in the trusted Samsung as a stop gap but all the stuff on the Nokia did not save to SIM  despite saying it had :mad
Fortunately for me Rachel was due an upgrade on her 'phone (that I pay for  :wink) so I got her upgrade whilst the POS Nokia is sent off for repair :z13

That Samsung is still my 'go to' spare 'phone, primitive it is but the battery life is astonishingly good :!

:cool:

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 03/11/2013 at 14:05 »
Hiya H,

I've ignored my last couple of upgrades and simply kept my old primitive Samsung and taken a cheaper sim plan .... my eyes aren't good enough to play with the latest phones anyway :z4

Cheers
Mike

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #4 on: 03/11/2013 at 20:44 »
my eyes aren't good enough to play with the latest phones anyway :z4
i can't help but wonder how this might affect your instrument readings when designing lines...  :X2 :X1 :z8 :z4

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 03/11/2013 at 21:28 »
i can't help but wonder how this might affect your instrument readings when designing lines...  :X2 :X1 :z8 :z4

Bar steward  :z4  :z4  :z4 .......  3 month ban for that one! :z7

Cheers
Mike

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com