Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Iain Cameron

Weather forecasting...
« on: 18/09/2013 at 14:42 »
Even without a crystal ball, I can predict that the weather for Sun-Weds next week in the Assynt area is going to be somewhere between unfishable, baltic and chucking it down, or snow & hailstones, or 30mph winds and bright blue skies.

How can I be so certain? I'm going fishing there next week, very last minute decision, and this season just seems to be one of those where pants weather and I coincide.  

It'll be wet, windy but there's trouting to be done so no complaints from me.

Mike Barrio

Re: Weather forecasting...
« Reply #1 on: 18/09/2013 at 14:50 »
Cool :z7 ..... Enjoy :z16

Cheers
Mike

Mark Zhang

« Reply #2 on: 19/09/2013 at 08:51 »
on your way back, could you stop on the DON for a while, please?  :z4 :z4 :z4 Have  a nice trip.

Tight lines,

Mark

Mike Barrio

« Reply #3 on: 19/09/2013 at 09:16 »
Saw this one on FB recently, not sure who took it or where it is, but I think it might be somewhere in Ireland?

Iain Cameron

« Reply #4 on: 19/09/2013 at 10:30 »
on your way back, could you stop on the DON for a while, please? 

I live right beside the Don. Was thinking this morning about a few hours fishing this afternoon... and...  it started raining... 

Mike Barrio

« Reply #5 on: 27/09/2013 at 20:42 »
Come on Iain ...... I was hoping for a wee bit of water to stir things up for this weekend! :z8

Iain Cameron

« Reply #6 on: 28/09/2013 at 07:44 »
Come on Iain ...... I was hoping for a wee bit of water to stir things up for this weekend! :z8

too exhausted after hard tramping in Assynt's hills to even drink coffee, never mind attempt a rain dance!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com