Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Hamish Young

Free fishing magazines
« on: 28/05/2007 at 15:51 »
Ok - not as nice as free beer....................................................  :oops:

I have 3 large-ish boxes and some bound in folders back issues of the following in no particular order of merit:
Trout Fisherman
Trout & Salmon
Salmon, Trout & Sea Trout ( :!: )
Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
plus a few others.

These are FREE previously mentioned on here but the previous 'taker' didn't collect then so available again and all you have to do is come and collect them from Dinnet. Not an onerous task for those here in the NE and I'll throw in a cuppa (almost as good as Mikes  :wink: ) and if you're realy lucky a biccie too  :cool:

These have to go - taking up space - and will go to recycling if no-one takes them  :cry: Loads of good stuff here, don't let it go to waste  :!:

gunner100

Free Magasines
« Reply #1 on: 28/05/2007 at 22:43 »
Hamish,

At the top of your list , you mentioned the comic, Trout Fisherman.

You should not really be surprised then about the lack of take up, but I do like the offer of free beer. Link up and you could be on a winner and even get your garden dug over if you can get access to the 70 pints or so that are available, LOL.

Lyall

Hamish Young

Re: Free Magasines
« Reply #2 on: 29/05/2007 at 00:10 »
Quote from: "gunner100"
At the top of your list , you mentioned the comic, Trout Fisherman.

Aye ------ back in the day I succumbed to the lure of TF. But I left it when it all got a bit 'silly' for more grown up (fishing  :!: ) magazines..... such as the others up for grabs  :wink:

I'm told TF is much improved with a new hand at the helm, but haven't bought a copy myself for some years  :shock:

gunner100

Free fishing magazines
« Reply #3 on: 29/05/2007 at 21:36 »
Hamish,

Back to the point. Free beer and free mags!!!Link up and the world is your lobster. :?:  :lol:

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com