Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Help with the website please
« on: 13/01/2013 at 14:48 »
Hi folks :z16

I am currently working on a revised website for Barrio Fly Lines and I could do with some help if you have a spare couple of minutes.

The new website will feature "customer reviews or customer feedback" which can be submitted directly from the website. I am thinking that this will look a bit strange at first as there will be no reviews to read :z6 but it would be a nice feature to add to the website.

If you like your Barrio Mallard, GT90, GT125, or SLX fly lines ...... it would be a great help if you could follow the link below and enter a short review to help to get things started :wink

http://www.flylineshop.com/new/temp-review-page.html

Best wishes
Mike

Mike Barrio

Re: Help with the website please
« Reply #1 on: 13/01/2013 at 21:49 »
A big thank you to those of you that have submitted a review so far ...... Very much appreciated :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Allan Liddle

« Reply #2 on: 13/01/2013 at 22:22 »
Happy to help Mike.

Will be in touch soon for another GT90 along with the new one to go on my loch reel for the 2013 wild troots, brilliant line.  :z16

Cheers

Allan L

Loxiafan

« Reply #3 on: 14/01/2013 at 20:28 »
A big thank you to those of you that have submitted a review so far ...... Very much appreciated :z16

Pleasure Mike, very happy with all the lines that I have bought from you, and I am delighted to support this 'local' enterprise that has such esteemed expert input in producing quality, innnovative and great value lines ! Just ordered another of your fantastic GT90's after my 'gushing' review. This will be my 'go to' line on the Aberdeenshire Don in 2013, along with your SLX in a supporting role, and I know I can rely on them.

Hope yourself and all involved at Barrio Lines have a great year !

Cheers,

Lindsay

Mike Barrio

« Reply #4 on: 19/01/2013 at 19:48 »
Hi folks :cool:

Your reviews can now be seen on the individual line pages and on the reviews page at http://www.flylineshop.com

Thanks once again for your help with this :z16

Best wishes
Mike

Marc Fauvet

« Reply #5 on: 20/01/2013 at 22:39 »
it all looks fantastic, Mike  :z16 layout, image crispness, reviews etc. top job !  :cool:

Mike Barrio

« Reply #6 on: 20/01/2013 at 22:53 »
Thanks Marc! :z16

Ben Dixon

« Reply #7 on: 20/01/2013 at 23:02 »
Very clean & easy to navigate, looks like a lot of work Mike  :z16

Cheers

Ben

Mike Barrio

« Reply #8 on: 20/01/2013 at 23:08 »
Thanks Ben :z16

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com