Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Mike Barrio

Re: Frozen Planet
« Reply #15 on: 07/12/2011 at 10:33 »
Never mind , there always time for some slo-mo shots of what glaciers do every day, awesome!  :z16

Totally agree, the filming throughout the episodes was awesome!

I'm not surprised by the fact that I missed "the messages", we are bombarded by so much of that nowadays that I'm fairly certain that my brain has developed some kind of 'skip that bit' auto mode :wink

Cheers
Mike

Euan Innes

« Reply #16 on: 07/12/2011 at 13:07 »
Mike
Unfortunately my OCD lets me hear every one  :z10
The other thing I now do sub consciously is snigger every time I hear the word "unprecedented"!  :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4

It is our media these days that have to make everything bigger, badder, worser (yeah, that's a word in my house  :z7).
I'm sure you latest prototype line will cast an unprecedented (snigger) distance  :wink

:z1

Iain Goolager

« Reply #17 on: 07/12/2011 at 21:58 »
I'm making a mental note of all the things that grip your s*** Euan.

Just incase I find myself drifting about with you in a boat and require amusement.  :X2 :grin

Iain                   

Euan Innes

« Reply #18 on: 08/12/2011 at 06:22 »
Iain,
I can assure you that that climate change is the one thing you don't want to bring up in a boat. Not because I'll get wound up for your amusement, but you will get the "lecture" on what is happening and not what the press say is happening. You may go over the side to save yourself!  :z4

Oh and remember how calm I was when I lost that fish at Haddo with you in the boat? I'm like an electric clock... :grin

I still say that a day in a boat somewhere would be a good idea though  :z16

Mike Barrio

« Reply #19 on: 08/12/2011 at 10:19 »
Mike
Unfortunately my OCD lets me hear every one  :z10
The other thing I now do sub consciously is snigger every time I hear the word "unprecedented"!  :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4

It is our media these days that have to make everything bigger, badder, worser (yeah, that's a word in my house  :z7).
I'm sure you latest prototype line will cast an unprecedented (snigger) distance  :wink

Is this the kind of stuff you mean?

Mike Barrio

« Reply #20 on: 08/12/2011 at 10:30 »
Getting back to the subject, here is another taster ........ awesome :z16

Euan Innes

« Reply #21 on: 08/12/2011 at 11:27 »
Is this the kind of stuff you mean?

Nailed it in one Mike!  :z4 :z4 :z4 :z4  :z16

Ewan Lindsay

« Reply #22 on: 08/12/2011 at 14:35 »
Shows that the Americans have a proper sense of humour too.  Two birds with one stone that clip! :lol

adambrain

« Reply #23 on: 08/12/2011 at 14:46 »
Mike

BBC I player is only available in the UK

:z18

Jim

Not quite accurate !!Try this link, it may be a few pennies but worth it, I used it in Libya.
http://www.identitycloaker.com/

Adam

Jim Eddie

« Reply #24 on: 08/12/2011 at 19:23 »
Not quite accurate !!Try this link, it may be a few pennies but worth it, I used it in Libya.
http://www.identitycloaker.com/

Adam

Cheers for that Adam

:z18

Jim

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com