Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Eddie

Orvis Customer Service
« on: 07/07/2011 at 18:54 »
Just a post to say thanks to Ben for the excellent customer service when I broke my Orvis Western 3. New rod arrived today. 1st class service.

:z18

Jim

Iain Goolager

Re: Orvis Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: 07/07/2011 at 19:38 »
Glad you're sorted out Jim.

I agree their Customer Service is second to none.  :z16

The care of their customers is perhaps equaled only by Matalan. I purchased a cracking set of elastic waisted 'hogarth easyboys' in a size 48 the other week which unfortunately developed a problem with the stitching on the way to the chip shop. I contacted their customer services department as soon as I'd finished my diet coke and that very afternoon their delivery truck turned up at my house with a replacement pair, a second free pair in rustic plum and a voucher for two years free membership. 

Thanks Orvis & Matalan :z16

Iain

Jim Eddie

« Reply #2 on: 07/07/2011 at 20:59 »
You should be on the stage Iain  :wink.................It leaves in 1/2 an hour  :z4

:z18

Jim

gunner100

« Reply #3 on: 07/07/2011 at 21:41 »
"I purchased a cracking set of elastic waisted 'hogarth easyboys' in a size 48 the other week which unfortunately developed a problem with the stitching on the way to the chip shop"

Sorry, too much info. What size is 48? Hope it is centimetres.

Lyall

Euan Innes

« Reply #4 on: 07/07/2011 at 22:49 »
The Matalan guarantee will never be as good as Orvis.
There are several things that Matalan can NEVER guarantee...
1 The shop manager will swear about you for about ten minutes without repeating himself after you have left the shop.
2 It will be loud
3 Your card will now be marked as a trouble maker
$ That will get you another swearing
6 Your name will be added to a book. Ask Ben what the name of that book might be...?

PMSL  :z7 :z4 :z7 :z4 :z7 :z4 :z7 :z4 :z12

:z1

Ben Dixon

« Reply #5 on: 08/07/2011 at 00:03 »
Oktober......  You have just achieved top place on the first page of the book congratufu*&^@$lations  :z4

Ben

Euan Innes

« Reply #6 on: 08/07/2011 at 06:23 »
 :z14 :z14 :z14 :z14 :z14

:z7

:z1

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com