Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Quickcast 84

ythan next year
« on: 05/10/2010 at 17:05 »
hi folks
was hoping to get a season ticket for the ythan next year.can anyone tell me where to get a ticket and how much for the season? also where i whould be allowed to fish  :z8
cheers

Jim Eddie

Re: ythan next year
« Reply #1 on: 05/10/2010 at 17:54 »

Dave Mundie

« Reply #2 on: 05/10/2010 at 19:04 »
hi folks
was hoping to get a season ticket for the ythan next year.can anyone tell me where to get a ticket and how much for the season? also where i whould be allowed to fish  :z8
cheers

The link Jim gave you lists some beats but not all of them so it would be best to have an idea of what part of the Ythan you're looking to fish then find the contacts for that part.

Dave

P Ross

« Reply #3 on: 05/10/2010 at 22:16 »
Hi Quickcast
Bset person to contact is Sandy Milne on sandy@ythan.co.uk . Sandy has been on the YThan for as long as i remember and will happily point you in the right direction. I'm sure he will even meet up if you ask nicely! :z16
Gareth

Quickcast 84

« Reply #4 on: 06/10/2010 at 17:12 »
thanks for the info guys.much appreciated  :z12
dave,its the ellon waters i want to fish,so whould it be bruce and partners in ellon i have to contact for a permit/season ticket?

Jim Eddie

« Reply #5 on: 06/10/2010 at 18:22 »
thanks for the info guys.much appreciated  :z12
dave,its the ellon waters i want to fish,so whould it be bruce and partners in ellon i have to contact for a permit/season ticket?

Yes I would give them a go first , if the details have changed I'm sure they will put you right.

:z18

Jim

Dave Mundie

« Reply #6 on: 08/10/2010 at 18:32 »
Yes I would give them a go first , if the details have changed I'm sure they will put you right.

:z18

Jim

Beat me to it Jim :wink

Yes Quickcast they'll be your best bet for Ellon waters I think around the £300 mark though, Sandy likes his spondulicks :z4

Dave

Quickcast 84

« Reply #7 on: 08/10/2010 at 20:22 »
i suppose 300 aint so bad if you get a good season out of it,weatherwise i mean.are you allowed to fish on sundays or is that a no go like the don? im limited to fridays and sundays for my fishing   :z10

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com