Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Jim Doyle

Loch Leven
« on: 02/06/2010 at 14:04 »
Knowing most of you love brownies just a heads up............GET DOWN TO LOCH LEVEN!!!!!!!   I had 13 fish yesterday on buzzers 2 were over 3 lb.  Its fishing its head off.  It will end soon as the fish move onto other food but for now enjoy it.  jim

Iain Goolager

Re: Loch Leven
« Reply #1 on: 02/06/2010 at 15:19 »
Nice one Jim :z16

and the photo's are.....where? were you fishing with Wendy?

I think Jedi Jimbo is going down on Saturday so he'll be pleased.

Iain

Steven Kidd

« Reply #2 on: 02/06/2010 at 17:05 »
Going to book a boat for the 12th June.......

Trying to find a boat partner if anyone is interested?

Cheers,

Skidd

Noel Kelly

« Reply #3 on: 02/06/2010 at 19:13 »
Thanks Jim, I was just thinking about Leven today. Anyone interested in an early session friday? I could only do a half day. I don't know the loch at all so wouldn't have the first clue where to start.

Edit to say I have just had a look at the website and an early fri session doesn't look possible. Pretty regulated and expensive eh :shock

Barry Robertson

« Reply #4 on: 02/06/2010 at 22:30 »
Thanks Jim, I was just thinking about Leven today. Anyone interested in an early session friday? I could only do a half day. I don't know the loch at all so wouldn't have the first clue where to start.

Edit to say I have just had a look at the website and an early fri session doesn't look possible. Pretty regulated and expensive eh :shock

Fishing loch leven is pretty special and as soon as you jump in the boat you will see what i mean! It just feels like how fishing should feel!
I dont think the price should be a factor as the day out is priceless even if you were to blank!
Iam home on friday and dare say i will be on it a couple of times this time home  :z18
Anyone wanting a day out weekday preferably just drop me a pm!
I will be driving from montrose  :z16

Noel Kelly

« Reply #5 on: 03/06/2010 at 07:10 »
I have fished it before Baz So I know what you mean but Im comparing it to the likes of Corrib where you can just turn up and launch a boat whenever and wherever you like for free. Different countries etc I know so no point in comparing.
I can take a week day off no prob so will pm you later. Better do some work now... 

Jim Eddie

« Reply #6 on: 03/06/2010 at 09:00 »
I'm there on sunday, so will have to remember and take the Camera , hopefully with some pictures of fish and not just the scenery  :wink

:z18

Jim

Barry Robertson

« Reply #7 on: 03/06/2010 at 21:32 »
let me know how you get on jim as i have a boat booked for thursday  :z18

Steven Kidd

« Reply #8 on: 07/06/2010 at 17:05 »
Hi all,

Anyone got any more reports from Leven, I'm due out this Saturday!

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com