Fishing The Fly Scotland Forum

Noel Kelly

Hi guys.
« on: 20/01/2010 at 19:40 »
Seen the request for trout pics from my hols so though it was about time I posted an update.

Four days after I arrived in sunny Cape Town I received a phone call from Ireland. One of those calls we all dread.
My big brother was unlucky enough to loose his life in an accident on the farm on St Stephens day (26 dec) . Lost control of his 4x4 on the hill behind the house in very bad weather conditions.
Here is a read up and pic from a local paper
http://www.clarechampion.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1093:father-of-six-dies-in-road-accident&catid=74:general&Itemid=60

Quite a blow especially coming only a few months after my Dad,s death in August.

Have been meaning to post something especially as I know I owe some of you guys reply's  to pm,s and have not followed up on a few matters from before the Christmas.

Back to work today and will hopefully get a few things sorted out when back in Ireland this coming weekend.

Roll on the warmer days and the fishing.

Iain Goolager

Re: Hi guys.
« Reply #1 on: 20/01/2010 at 19:44 »
Noel,

I'm very sorry to hear your news. Difficult to know what to say.

Iain

Mike Barrio

« Reply #2 on: 20/01/2010 at 20:00 »
Hi Noel

Don't know what to say ........ other than I'm sorry :z6

Best wishes
Mike

Jim Eddie

« Reply #3 on: 20/01/2010 at 20:08 »
Noel

I know that there is not a lot poeple can say that gives comfort at times like this , my thoughts are genuinely with you.

Best regards

Jim

Hamish Young

« Reply #4 on: 21/01/2010 at 08:01 »
Noel that's terrible news and my words of sympathy seem quite inadequate but I'm sure all our thoughts are with you.

Hamish

Paul Rankine

« Reply #5 on: 21/01/2010 at 12:47 »
Hi Noel,
              So sorry to hear about your awful news. Sincerest condolences .
Take it easy mate.

Paul.

Noel Kelly

« Reply #6 on: 21/01/2010 at 18:01 »
Thanks guys, was not sure about posting but am glad I did now. Times like this make you re-evaluate what,s important in life, working non stop like my brother did is definitely not one of them.
Maybe time to become a trout bum :z4

Barrio Fly Lines - designed in Scotland - Cast with confidence all over the world

Barrio Fly Lines

Designed in Scotland

Manufactured in the UK

Cast with confidence all over the world

www.flylineshop.com